Important Information About Booking your Stay
Cleaning Practices: Enhanced cleaning practices are in effect with a
Minimum 3-Day vacancy between guest stays. Both Villas & all rooms are cleaned with disinfectant.
Currency: There is no need to exchange monies unless you want to.
Restaurants, bars, excursions & grocery stories, ect. Accept US currency.
Preferring Cash, most place also accept Credit Cards.
CASAS DE LA CAYE VILLAS
Payment and Cancellation Policy
• A deposit equivalent of a 1-night stay is payable at the time of booking. Note: Full payment is
required for any reservation made within 30 days of arrival.
• Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
• Reservations without full payment less than 30 days prior to arrival are subject to immediate
cancellation. Automatic cancellations applied to all bookings not paid in full.
• Cancellations made within 24 hours of booking will be refunded in full.
• Cancellations made more than 30 days before arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the
total rental fee for the booking.
• Cancellations made between 30 and 10 days before arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of
the total rental fee for the booking.
• No-shows or cancellations made less than 10 days before the booking date will incur a
cancellation fee of 100% of the total rental fee for the booking.
• No refunds will be made for any early departure or the unused portion of a booking.
The above payment and cancellation policy applies in all circumstances, including but not limited to
airline delays, strikes, political unrest, war, terrorism, acts of god (including but not limited to
earthquakes, tidal waves, floods, hurricanes) and pandemics. Exception: In the event of a Level 3 or
Level 4 Global Travel Advisory affecting travel to or from Belize, a booking fee of USD$25.00 will
apply and otherwise payment for the booking will be fully refundable.
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance in the case of unforeseen circumstances.